Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. People are encouraged to invite friends who are wondering about the basics of Christian faith.
When: Thursday nights, March 1 – May 10
Where: Bethany’s church parlor
Contact: Tony Dollar, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynne Faris Blessing, email@example.com
- Week 1: Who is Jesus?
- Week 2: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Week 3: How Can We Have Faith?
- Week 4: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Week 5: Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Week 6: How Does God Guide Us?
- Week 7: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Week 8: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Week 9: Does God Heal Today?
- Week 10: What About the Church?
Holy Spirit Weekend (date TBD)
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life?