Children and Family Ministries
Our goal is to provide a safe and loving environment where children are:
- taught the foundations of the Christian faith;
- challenged to accept the adventure of discipleship;
- encouraged to take part in the community of faith at Bethany.
To each child at Bethany, we want you to know that:
- You are deeply loved by Jesus Christ.
- Loving and obeying God is a great adventure – an adventure that will last your whole life.
- You are an important part of our church family.
Sunday Morning Classes
We offer individual classes for each age at 9:00am and combined classes at 10:45am. Click here to find out more.
Bethany offers the Godly Play curriculum for Kindergarteners at 9:00am and 4-8 year olds at 10:45am. Learn more about Godly Play/ Children & Worship.
Summers with Children & Families
Vacation Bible Camp
We welcome over 150 children through our doors every other summer for Vacation Bible Camp. This is a time of serving together, learning about God’s story, and having fun! This year Vacation Bible Camp is July 17-21.
Sign up to Serve with Children
We are always looking for Sunday School teachers and Assistants. If you are interested in joining a team, sign up using the form above.
Children’s Ministry Staff & Elders
We would love to connect with you, please reach out to any of our staff or elders.
Kim K. – Special Needs Coordinator