Children and Family Ministries
Our goal is to provide a safe and loving environment where children are:
- taught the foundations of the Christian faith;
- challenged to accept the adventure of discipleship;
- encouraged to take part in the community of faith at Bethany.
To each child at Bethany, we want you to know that:
- You are deeply loved by Jesus Christ.
- Loving and obeying God is a great adventure – an adventure that will last your whole life.
- You are an important part of our church family.
Sunday Morning Classes
We offer individual classes for each age at 9:00am and combined classes at 10:45am. Click here to find out more.
Bethany offers the Godly Play curriculum for Kindergarteners at 9:00am and 4-8 year olds at 10:45am. Learn more about Godly Play/ Children & Worship.
Summers with Children & Families
Vacation Bible Camp
We welcome over 150 children through our doors every other summer for Vacation Bible Camp. This is a time of serving together, learning about God’s story, and having fun! This year Vacation Bible Camp is July 17-21.
Families Serving Together
Service is a central piece of our identity at Bethany. Every other summer, we invite Families to serve together, and with the entire church through various events and activities. Our next Families Serving Together year is Summer 2018.
Sign up to Serve with Children
We are always looking for Sunday School teachers and Assistants. If you are interested in joining a team, sign up using the form above.
Children’s Ministry Staff & Elders
We would love to connect with you, please reach out to any of our staff or elders.
Kim K. – Special Needs Coordinator