JOIN OUR TEAM
At Bethany Presbyterian Church, we believe God intends for our worshipping community to be grounded in God’s love, centered on Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit in order to be a blessing to our world, our city and one another. Our staff lives this mission every day, and invites others to join our community, sharing their gifts and talents as we join Jesus in his mission to reconcile all people.
CURRENT OPENINGS - The following positions are currently available at Bethany. Please see the individual posting for application instructions. Please also be aware that a background check is required prior to employment.
- Part-Time Bethany Facilities Administrator. 0.5 FTE (approximately 20 hours per week). The Facilities Administrator oversees the maintenance, repair, and physical condition of the church grounds and buildings in support of program ministries at Bethany Presbyterian Church. The Facilities Administrator will develop and manage Bethany facility project priorities in consultation with program staff and ministry partners to keep the facilities operating smoothly and managed with good stewardship for the long term. The Facilities Administrator should be someone who exemplifies the following characteristics:
- A patient and cordial communicator—with staff and Bethany ministry partners.
- As part of the Bethany staff team, understands the position as a ministry of stewardship to enable the church to do God’s work.
- Can do simple tasks such as minor repairs, upgrades, touch-ups, and targeted improvements on their own, without necessarily being asked.
- Will call in professional help when the situation (scope, specialty, urgency) warrants, and can effectively and attentively manage those hired contractors.
- Has the ability and a heart for identifying, recruiting, and managing the skills and gifts of the Bethany congregation for volunteer work related to church building and grounds.
For the full job description, click here. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Deadline for applications is Friday, March 4th, or until the position is filled.
Bethany provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, benefits, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation and training.